Mar 22, 2019

Final actor

Previously I have noted our dilemma in finding an actor with a congruent schedule for our filming schedule. We ultimately faced too many issues with the drama club at our school due to a state competition where many potential actors will be leaving, thus leaving us with few options.

We also had many friends and classmates who offered to act in our production, yet the timetables did not match and would interfere with our schedule and possible hold us back.

We settled on using myself as the main actor as I will be on set to direct regardless, and our timetables work perfectly. This seems similar to Quentin Tarantino as he has acted in a film where he acted as director.

I am personally not a great actor but I have been trying to improve my acting skills and I will put in the effort to truly work with the character and explore how the character could be conceptualized and place characteristics I deem fit for the character and the situations Elliot will face in the film opening.

Ultimately, the scheduling is crucial to have an appropriate actor portray the character in an effective manner which allows for a connection with audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment